Glass Corner TV Stand Reviews – A Guide to Buy the Best
Most of the people have TVs and other entertainment units in their home these days and TV stand has become an imperative part. TV stands don’t just hold TV in place but also add to the décor of the rooms. The different media stands have different features and they are also made of different materials such as glass, wood, metal etc. The array of options might leave you scratching your head if you don’t have enough knowledge about differentiating every model.
Buying a corner TV stand can be a tricky endeavor and if you’re one of those people who still place their TVs on shaky stands but want to invest in a good piece of furniture, this review can help. Having reviewed the best solid wood TV stands in the previous article, let’s start with these top 5 best black glass corner TV stand right now.
Top 5 Best Black Glass TV Stand on the Market You’ll love
1.Innovex Oxford Fold N Snap Black Glass TV Stand
This imported Oxford Series TV stand is made of powder coated steel frame and solid black tempered glass. The built-in wire management ensures that all cords are properly managed and are out of sight. Coming to the metal frame, it is coated with a scratch resistant epoxy powder to keep it new for years to come.
It also offers plenty of storage with the help of its two long shelves for keeping media components and other accessories. It totally eliminates the hassle of assembling heavy furniture and fittings as the unit is very simple in design and easy to assemble in only 5 easy steps.
Unfold the frame, snap locks into place, place glasses on the stand and it’s ready to use. No professional tools or hardware required to make the assembly.
This TV media stand is available in 4 different sizes to accommodate your different requirements: 58”, 65”, 73”, and 83”. Coming to the item weight and product dimensions, it weighs 106 pounds and measures 77.4 x 23.5 x 7.5 inches.
As the unit is durable, sleek, and made of glass, it can be a perfect choice for people who are looking for something stylish yet practical…
2. Walker Edison Black Glass Corner TV Stand
This TV stand by Walker Edison Furniture Company is made of polished and tempered safety glass. To make it even more durable, the unit is adorned with a sturdy steel frame with powder coat finish. The corner TV stand comes with metal tubing with a scratch resistant powder coat finish which adds to the durability.
From the design front, the 44-inch corner TV stand comes with three tempered safety glass shelves to provide you with enough storage space. You can use the space to manage your cable boxes and other media components. The glass shelves are securely fastened to offer safe and secure entertainment. There’s also a cable management system to keep everything organized and out of sight.
As far as the compatibility is concerned, this unit supports most flat-panel TVs up to 48 inches. The assembly part is also easy as it can be fixed without using professional tools and the shelves can be adjusted as per the need.
Coming to the technical specifications, the Walker Edison Glass TV stand weighs 65 pounds and measures 24 x 43 x 22 inches.
A perfect choice for people with limited space as being a corner stand it will maximize the entertaining space by making use of just any unused corner.
3. Avista Numina Flat Panel TV Console With Glass Shelves
This TV stand from Avista is the two-in-one type that comes with swivel and tilt mounting system. Made from metal and glass, the unit can be used as a floor table and to mount the TV as well. It is designed with smooth curves and clean lines to suit any décor and adorned with silkscreen black finished glass shelves and glossy black steel pipes.
Adding to the design is the designer metal curve front and the stable platform. Just like other TV stand models, it also comes with cable management system to accommodate all of the media components appropriately. Coming to the compatibility, this particular model can fit 32 inches to 55 inches LCD as well as plasma TV effectively.
The unit is easy to assemble as the two shelves fit between the metal frames on the sides and it does not require heavy tools and hardware to do the job. The cable organizer holes are plastic mesh and the shelves are super thick.
Talking about the technical details, the Avista Numina TV stand weighs 85.5 pounds and measures 21 x 44 x 50 inches.
It can be a great choice for those who want to mount their TVs but still want a floor table attached to it to organize related media components.
4. TAVR Swivel Floor Black Glass TV Corner Cabinet with Mount
This product from TAVR Furniture is a 3-in-1 Flat Panel Entertainment TV stand and designed to accommodate flat to curved screen televisions.
The 3-tier unit comes with a tempered glass base that is thick enough to hold heavyweight and adorned with aluminum tube. This TV stand features two black glass shelves beneath the TV mount that can be used to keep media components like gaming consoles, DVD players, and more.
As cable management system has become an essential, this TV stand also provides you with enough space to manage the cords. It lets you easily organize and hide them in the back of the unit. Though shelving height cannot be adjusted it offers pretty much space for storing things. The best is the swivel mechanism that allows you to turn your TV up to 45 degrees in each direction towards the viewing area.
Well! Coming to the most important part – the assembly and this unit is new user-friendly which means that it is extremely easy to install and does not require any expertise as long as you follow the instructions.
The technical details of this glass TV stand say that it weighs 55.5 pounds and measures 43.3 x 15.7 x 52 inches.
It can be a great option for people who want something stylish yet functional for their flat or curved TVs!
5. Tempered Black Glass TV cabinet with Mount and Storage Shelves – Mount-It Brand
This is a 2-in-1 TV stand with mount and storage shelves that are designed to provide the elevated look while offering enough storage space at the same time.
This cabinet is made of sturdy and stylish glass and fits most of LCD, LED, and Plasma TVs. The mount and stand combo comes with three black silk tempered glass shelves to provide enough space for your media components like game consoles, sound system, cable box, and more.
On the other hand, the built-in TV mount is compatible with TVs up to 60 inches with the carrying capacity of 88 lbs. The middle column offer cable management system to hide all the cords and make the unit look stylish. The stand is easy to assemble as you just have to mount the TV and install the shelves.
From the specifications front, the floor-standing mount TV Stand 58.2 pounds and measures 46 x 19.3 x 5 inches.
An Outstanding option for those who want to elevate their TVs from the ground and still need some storage space!
TV Corner Cabinet benefit
If you’re still confused whether or not to invest in a TV stand, go through the following benefits:
- Cut the Clutter: A good TV stands not only accommodate your TV, gaming consoles and other media devices but also provide enough space for a lot of things organized. It keeps your electronics away from heat by providing them enough room to breathe. It means you get ample place to organize everything.
- No Visible Cords: This is one aspect that is often forgotten and makes the entire room messy – the cable clutter but with a suitable TV stand you can keep all cords out of sight. Isn’t it great? Also, you can avoid the clutter by using thinner cables and they can be easily managed via a TV stand.
- Super Stylish: Apart from offering space to your TV, Gaming Consoles and other media components, the glass TV stands look super-stylish and add to your homes’ décor. TVs that are placed on the floor or bulkier sand look less streamlined while the modern TV stand offers more storage and practical value.
Difference between Glass and Real Wood Material
With a wide variety of real wood and glass TV stands available on the market, it can be challenging to find the most suitable. But you’re fortunate as we will let you differentiate between real wood and glass TV stand and make the most informed decision. Here we go:
- Wood, being the most traditional furniture material, is very commonly used for TV stand construction and a lot of luxurious models are often made of wood. However, if you’re looking for more modern designs, the popularity of glass has risen as it offers the ability to produce different shapes and styles.
- The glass is sturdy and more lightweight as compared to solid wood and therefore can be easily transported from one place to another. Glass can also be shaped into hundreds of configurations whereas wood is used to make limited but luxurious TV stand models that require rich surface tones and ornate details.
- TV stand made of glass gives any entertainment space a modern look and feel as it opens the visual space to reveal the beauty of the electronics. Talking about the wood, it almost conceals the media components and gives a sleek and organized appearance or we can say a clutter-free look.
- The style is the defining characteristic of any TV stand and when it is made of glass, it becomes the focal point of any room. A lot of new, fresh designs can be constructed using glass. However, wood is best for making a contemporary design with a minimalist look.
- As traditional style evoked a timeless look and that can be achieved by a rich solid wood tone. It not only gives a natural appearance but stays that way for years to come. Coming to the glass material, it requires some sort of maintenance to keep it shining as brand new but it looks great in homes with a modern layout.
- Glass TV stand emphasizes form and function equally and holds a forward-thinking Whether you have a traditional or modern style home, a glass TV stand will never go out of trend as these pieces are designed for a timeworn look.
- A combination of solid wood and glass can create a unique industrial style and it often appears in gunmetal and other dark shades. It means that if you’re confused whether to go for real wood or glass, you can go for the both. The TV stands made of glass and wood will contrast nicely with soft-toned rooms.
Glass TV Stand The Final Verdict
The TV stands are not all equal and therefore it can be hard to find the best for your home. However, going through some reviews will help you know more about this television-centric furniture. The most important will be the general design that works best for you as there are a lot of shapes and styles available out there. You have to find the specific structure and function that you will likely use for years to come.
If you are looking for a minimalist design that saves space and provides an open visual element, you may go for open shelving. If you want an all-in-one TV stand, you can always go for a unit with mounting and several shelving options. This way you can solve all your problems and enjoy a perfect viewing experience.
The above-mentioned models may bring clarity and purpose to your search. Hope that the guide can help expand your know-how and assist you in making the best buy. However, the rule of thumb is to find the one that suits your lifestyle, home décor, requirements, and budget…